- The SureFire Mini with maximum sound attenuation
- Employs SureFire Total Signature Reduction® technology to virtually eliminate first-round flash, and reduce sound and dust signatures
- Optimized for 14.5-inch and longer barrels on 5.56 mm M4 variants
- Unprecedented performance for its size
Make Every Inch Count. When the going gets tight, an inch can mean the difference between efficiently engaging the enemy or getting caught in a vulnerable position. That’s why we created the SOCOM556-MINI2. It delivers performance levels similar to the model that assured SureFire’s victory in the demanding USSOCOM suppressor trials, but in a more compact package optimized for 14.5-inch and longer barrels. A mere 5 inches long, it places a premium on efficiency and maintains the quality synonymous with every SureFire suppressor. Our innovative internal baffling significantly decreases back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback. The net result is a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signature with virtually undetectable first-round flash and minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift.
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash up to 99%**
- Five-inch overall length reduces weapon length for minimal impact on handling characteristics
THIS ITEM IS NFA AND ALL ATF NFA LAWS APPLY ON THIS ITEM
California - No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts. Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No Ammo without a FFL.
Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Hawaii - No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
Illinois - No Ammo without a FFL.
Maryland Now shipping Guns.
Massachusetts - No Handguns. No Hi Capacity Mags. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
New Jersey - No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
New York State Firearms legal to upper NY STATE. No Shipping to NYC
Washington DC - No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
Washington State - No M-16 Bolts.