Hornady’s Critical DUTY® handgun ammunition is built to meet the needs and requirements of law enforcement and tactical professionals, as well as law abiding citizens who prefer a full-size handgun for personal protection.
FlexLock® bullets are rugged, heavy-jacketed bullets that deliver virtually “barrier blind” performance when shot through common urban barriers. In other words, total penetration, weight retention and expansion are practically the same.
Although designed to work flawlessly in all handguns, these "full power" loads are not optimized for short barreled or concealed carry style handguns.
FLEXLOCK® BULLET incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the patented Flex Tip® that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging, and the heavy duty InterLock® band that locks the jacket and core together.
CANNELURED BULLET WITH CRIMPED CASE ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
INTERLOCK® BAND works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
CORE is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
- 1110 Feet per second
- 135 Grain +P FlexLock
- Critical Duty
- 25 Rounds per box
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground.
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. Will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.