Sellier & Bellot
Simunitions FX Pistol AmmunitionSimunitions
The 9mm FX Marking Catridges are at the core of the FX® Training System known as "the world's most realistic close-range combat training system." The cartridges feature tactical accuracy up to 25 feet. No special ballistic facilities are required.
- Most realistic close-range training system
- Non-lethal and non-toxic cartridges (Toxfree primer)
- Force-on-force and man-to-man live fire scenario training without the associated danger
- Functions in Simunition® converted service weapons
- Convenient training (any place, any time)
- Total training system with cartridges, kits, protective equipment and training courses
- High quality
- Easy to use
- World renowned
- Available in 6 colors
IMPORTANT: Use of Simunition® FX® marking ammo requires a firearm conversion kit, or a firearm designed specifically to fire FX ammunition.
All 9mm FX® Marking Cartridges 50-round boxes will be marked with the color of the FX® marking rounds showing on one of the sides of the box. They will no longer come in cases of 1000 rounds, but will come in 500-round cases.
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground.
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. Will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.