Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Under 6.5 lbs, the lightest, most portable rifle in its class (up to 40% lighter)
- Folding Precision-Style Stock
- 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy
- Available in .308 / 277 SIG FURY with a 16" barrel (collapsible to 25")
- Available in 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18" barrel (collapsible to 27")
- Designed and built in the U.S.A
FOR IN STORE PICKUP, THERE WILL BE A $10.00 BACKGROUND CHECK FEE AT TIME OF PICKUP.
California - No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts. Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No Ammo without a FFL.
Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Hawaii - No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
Illinois - No Ammo without a FFL.
Maryland Now shipping Guns.
Massachusetts - No Handguns. No Hi Capacity Mags. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
New Jersey - No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
New York State Firearms legal to upper NY STATE. No Shipping to NYC
Washington DC - No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
Washington State - No M-16 Bolts.